Private J&S High School’s English Teacher in Yachiyo, Chiba
Are you looking to teach at a private junior and senior high school? Helping students, teachers, and schools achieve their goals in English language education? Paid summer, winter, and spring vacations?
Then we at Project Genius (Korakuen English Centre) want you to apply to teach full-time at our client school, a private Junior/Senior high school Chiba prefecture, starting in June or July 2022 depending on your current situation.
The school is located in the areas near Yachiyo-Chuo Station on the Toyo Rapid Railway Line and Katsutadai Station on the Keisei Line. From each station you need to take a bus. It takes 10 minutes from Yachiyo-Chuo Station and a 15-minutes from Katsutadai Station.
We will schedule a ZOOM interview for candidates whose resume and cover letter show that they meet the following requirements and who we feel will be a good match for the school. Also, please specify from when you can start working for us in your cover letter.
The ideal candidate for this position is someone who
• has experience teaching junior and senior high school aged children in Japan and and can lead a class of 40+ students as the T1 in a team taught class.
• is excited to independently write and teach their own lesson plans that follow the school's curriculum.
• has an enthusiastic and outgoing personality, with proven experience of eagerly building connections with students, staff and teachers, both Japanese and non-Japanese.
• is willing to participate in occasional weekend and off-campus events, such as sports days and open campus days.
• is comfortable using technology in the classroom, has experience using online platforms like ZOOM, Microsoft Teams, and Google Classroom and can manage students’ assignments and homework using a tablet computer.
• currently has a visa allowing work in Japan. (We will provide support for renewing.)
• has a minimum of a bachelor's degree from an accredited institution.
• lives within a reasonable commuting distance (about one hour door to door) from the school to ensure punctuality (please note the time it takes to get to the school by bus)
• has native-level English proficiency (mother tongue).
Our compensation package (renewable for one year at the end of the school year) includes:
• Remuneration of ¥280,000 per month.
• Remuneration is not reduced during summer, winter, and spring vacations.
• Transportation expenses are fully compensated.
• Provide Social Insurance and Pension package.
Due to the number of resumes we receive we are unable to contact all applicants, but we do keep resumes on file and if you do not hear from us for this position, we may contact you in the future if a more suitable position becomes available.
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2022 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Gakken Group.