Phoenix Consulting's main service is providing business communication training and global leadership skills training to companies in Japan that aim at developing globalized and international talents. Our clients can vary from executives, management-level staff, HRs to newly hired employees.
We are currently looking for a full-time sales rep who can fully understand and promote the company’s service. Sales reps need to develop new clients and support existing clients in the following cycle:
1. Develop new clients from various means (exhibition, reference, seminars, media, etc.)
2. Pinpoint the issues and essential needs of the client’s company for global talent development.
3. Make training plans and proposals for clients and design a customized curriculum with the PCI team.
4. Take care and follow up with clients during the training course, update on progress and feedback.
Applicants must have
1. Bachelor or higher degree
2. B2B counseling or sales experience
3. Native English speaker with conversational Japanese or native Japanese speaker with conversational English
4. Proactivity and can take action on their own
The following experiences are highly welcomed:
1. worked on deals with big companies
2. has identified issues, set up goals and made proposals for group training
3. has provided consulting services
4. has worked in an international, bilingual environment
4 million ~
Based on skills and experience
09:00~18:00 (Monday - Friday)
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2021 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.