Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for daily operational performance management and ensure both contractual and operational KPIs are met (responsibility of delivering the service within agreed deadlines and at the required quality)
• Act as point-of-contact of the company and the client in the following areas, but not limited to, billing, credit management, cash applications, order management, and collections
• Act as an escalation point for all Order-to-Cash related issues raised by the client.
• Ensure the fast resolution of these issues and find ways as well to prevent them from happening again
• Communication with the client to ensure that the AR department complies with the latest changes in the procedures
• Develops good client relationships and good relations with the colleagues
• Lead client meetings to discuss debtor performance and address issues as required
• Actively seeks opportunities for Continuous Improvement initiatives to improve collection-related processes, services and deliverables to the client
• Prepares forecasts / budget for the Team and conduct manual invoicing
• Review account status for credit release
• Graduate of Bachelor’s degree
• N1 to N2 Linguistic Competence Level
• Excellent communication skills in Japanese and English languages
• Minimum of 12 years of Corporate experience
• Must have at least 5 years of experience of Managerial role/position
• BPO work experience is an advantage
• Strong Client-facing skills
• Positive approach in supporting customer & company needs
• Must be able to lead a team of managers and supervisors/team leads
• Goal-oriented individual with strong time and task management
• Organized and methodical person with logical approach in addressing issues and strong analytical skills
• Ability to solve urgent matters and work under pressure
Why join Accenture?
• Competitive salary package, company bonuses, and performance incentives
• Night differential
• Loyalty, Christmas gift, Inclusion and diversity benefits
• Paid sick and vacation leaves
• Expanded maternity leave up to 120 days*
• HMO coverage (medical and dental) from day 1 of employment
• Life insurance
• Employee stock purchase plan
• Retirement plan
• Flexible working arrangements
• Accessible locations
• Healthy and encouraging work environment
• Career growth and promotion opportunities
*Terms and conditions apply
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2021 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.