Our Global Business department is looking for an assistant to our game planner.
Since we need to correspond with our Overseas branch and business partners we have a very international office environment in which you can take advantage of your English skills and communication skills.
You will assist the planners' work such as:
- Planning a project of new games, events, and updates
- Measuring advertising effectiveness
- Quality Check
- Data mining
- Planning operating programs
- Managing and directing planners
- Schedule management
- Nishi-Shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo
- Working experience at a Japanese company (more than 2 years)
- Fluency in both English and Japanese
- Knowledge about entertainment contents in Japan
- Working experience in the game industry
- Work experience in the games industry
- High problem-Solving ability
- Critical perspectives
- Team management skills
- Good communication skills
- Flextime (8 hours a day)
- Annual income 3,360,000 yen ～ 3,600,000 yen
- 2 days off a week(Saturday and Sunday)
- National holidays
- Summer holidays
- New Year's holiday
- Paid holiday
- Birthday holiday
- Special incentive leave for refreshment
- Employment insurance
- Health insurance
- Promotion (Twice a year)
- Travel expenses are covered
- Worker's compensation insurance
- Employee's pension fund
- Casual dress
- Birthday gift
... and more!
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2021 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.