About the client:
- Akihabara startup company that creates love story games mainly for female gamers on the iOS and Android platforms. The games are translated into 15 languages and is most popular in the US and European market.
- Tokyo, Japan.
- Create your own storylines and new concepts to be added to the existing game for future updates.
- Provide ideas to the game artists regarding character, backdrop, and music.
- Work as a core member as the business expands and new games are released.
- Native-level English.
- A big fan of Japanese love story/romance games who plays it regularly as a hobby.
- No working experience and no Japanese skills required.
Compensation and benefits:
- 3,000,000 ~ 4,500,000 JPY per annum, salary commensurate with experience and ability with due consideration.
- Health insurance, pension employment insurance and accident insurance.
- Transportation allowance.
- Summer holidays, New Year's week holiday, and paid vacation.
- Working visa sponsorship will be provided.
© 2020 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.