Assist Japanese teachers in public elementary, junior high, and high school to help students improve their English in the heart of Tokyo. Be a mentor to students in helping to improve their English speaking abilities through our program.
To help students better understand English through Assistant Language Teachers through games, activities, and role play.
To give students confidence and break the stigma, you must be perfect at English speaking.
To help internationalize the youth of Japan
● Working with Japanese teachers to create fun and practical English lessons
● Motivating the students to speak English through interactive communication with students
● Create an atmosphere to engage in English.
● Perform live situations to give students an understanding of English.
Our company values aspiring and experienced teachers looking to learn how the Japanese teaching style works. We provide ways to prepare you for public schools and regular training to develop your skills further. Our dedicated bi-lingual staff will support you from the application process to your daily life at school.
● Mondays – Fridays. Saturday, Sundays, and National Holidays OFF
● Workhours between 8:30 – 16:30
● Opportunities for career development
● Daily Rate payment paid monthly. Approximately 200,000 - 260,000 yen monthly
● Native Level English speakers required
● Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required
● At least 12 years of education conducted in English is required for non-native applicants.
● Teaching experience welcome
● Driver’s license holders needed in some areas
● Japanese skill welcome
● TESOL, TEFL, and CELTA certifications welcome
Inside the offer:
• Visa sponsorship available
• Opportunities for extra online work
• Great Work/Life Balance
Jumpstart or continue your career with us!
Last modified on April 24, 2023
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2023 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Gakken Group.