Our Client is a leading Aerospace OEM, they are seeking a Designated Process Assurance Specialist for ARP4754, Process Assurance Group. Our Client provides competitive pay with excellent benefits.
Designated Process Assurance Specialist for ARP4754, Process Assurance Group, Quality Assurance Office The responsible Process Assurance Specialist will work and lead Process Assurance activities for ARP4754 on specified aircraft. These will include coordinating with internal engineering teams and system suppliers to complete the Process Assurance activities through document reviews and audits. REPORTS TO Process Assurance Group, System Team Manager: As a Process Assurance Specialist for ARP4754
- Process Assurance Specialist will work as a member of System Team in Process Assurance Group.
- The main job is to ensure that the aircraft system of specified aircraft, including the supplier system, is developed in according to ARP 4754 through document reviews and audits.
- This activity includes:
- Lead and coordinate Process Assurance activities for ARP4754 with related engineers.
- Document review for development plans and procedures (ARP4754).
- Prepare and conduct the audits, both internal and at suppliers, related to Development Assurance (ARP4754)
- Generate the audit report and the action item list related to Process Assurance planning review and the audit (ARP4754)
- Following-up and closing the audit action items
- Support the authority (JCAB/EASA) audit for ARP4754
- Help improving existing procedures for Process Assurance activities
- All tasks required to perform above activities are considered within work scope: overseeing/reviewing related documents, reporting activities status to Manager, interface discussion within team members and all the other stakeholders, including development assurance engineering, system designers, and suppliers.
- Provide expertise to assist in resolving the issue identified during the Process Assurance activities.
- University Degree in a relevant field
- Good knowledge of ARP4754 guideline
- Business level English
- Japanese language skills an asset
- Minimum 5 years experience
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2020 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.