About the client:
- Global service to electrify rural areas.
- Develop new user-facing features.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Design a framework for creating user apps that grow with the needs of the company.
- Business level English, TOEIC 800 or greater.
- Business level Japanese, JLPT N2 or greater.
- Experience in web front end application design, development and operational experience for 2 years or greater.
- Good technical skills in Java, PHP, Python, React.js/Vue.js/Angular.
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3.
Compensation and Benefits:
- 4,000,000 ~ 6,000,000 JPY per annum, salary commensurate with experience and ability with due consideration.
- Health insurance, pension employment insurance and accident insurance.
- Transportation allowance.
- Summer holidays, New Year's week holiday, and paid vacation.
**Job advertisement posted by Pasona Global on behalf of client's company, further information will be discussed after successful screening**
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2019 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.