About the client:
- IT Consulting Company.
- Tokyo, Japan.
- As a global monitoring service engineer, you will be responsible for monitoring client networks, server systems, and the cloud.
- Technical support for customer maintenance and QA response from customers.
- Investigate failures that cannot be solved by the customer engineer alone, escalate to vendors as necessary, and resolve problems occurring in the customer system.
- Provide quality assurance.
- Business level English, TOEIC 800 or greater.
- Business level Japanese, JLPT N2 or greater.
- Working experience in networks, server or cloud.
Compensation and Benefits:
- 4,000,000 ~ 5,500,000 JPY per annum, salary commensurate with experience and ability with due consideration.
- Health insurance, pension employment insurance and accident insurance.
- Transportation allowance.
- Summer holidays, New Year's week holiday, and paid vacation.
- Working visa sponsorship will be provided therefore application is open worldwide.
**Job advertisement posted by Pasona Global on behalf of client's company, further information will be discussed after successful screening**
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2019 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.