About the client:
- One of Japan's leading higher education institutions.
- Tokyo, Japan.
- MBA level business course design for the growing demand in remote and online learning experience.
- Adapting existing content and developing new course material in collaboration with faculty members for the online medium.
- Collaborate and produce content with video production vendors.
- Create supplementary materials such as slides, scripts, quizzes, and articles.
- Native level English
- Business level Japanese, JLPT N2 or greater.
- Three years of working experience in educational content or training design.
- Knowledge of MBA-level business curriculum.
Compensation and Benefits:
- 4,000,000 ~ 6,000,000 JPY per annum, salary commensurate with experience and ability with due consideration.
- Health insurance, pension employment insurance and accident insurance.
- Transportation allowance.
- Summer holidays, New Year's week holiday, and paid vacation.
- Working visa sponsorship will be provided therefore application is open worldwide.
**Job advertisement posted by Pasona Global on behalf of client's company, further information will be discussed after successful screening**
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2020 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.