【Urgent】 Junior High School Art Teacher （Immediate to Mar 2020）
Oct 18, 2019
Education / Teaching
Licensed, Certified Teacher, Professor
Part Time / Experienced (Non-Manager)
¥60,000 ~ ¥71,000 / Month
English: Native level
Must currently reside in Japan
Must have a bachelor's degree or higher majoring in art related degree
At least 2years experience in teaching Art
Planning and implementing interesting and effective lessons
Must have a proper visa to work in Japan
We are looking for a junior high school art teacher who can start soon until March 2020. If you are available and are interested in teaching art classes, please email your resume right away.
<Urgent- Junior High School Art Teacher （Immediate to Mar 2020）
Starting day: Negotiable.
Location: Western Tokyo.
Pay: 60,000yen/month – 71,000yen/month (before tax) + transportation.
Hours: 8:40-16:40 (6lessons and 1 meeting).
* Must have a bachelor's degree or higher
* At least 2years experience in teaching Art at Junior or/and Senior high school
* Excellent interpersonal skill
* Planning and implementing interesting and effective lessons
* Currently reside in Japan and have a proper visa
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.