* Support English classes for public schools in Tokyo as an assistant teacher.
* Demonstrate correct pronunciations using reading materials.
* Describe and explain cultural background on the teaching materials.
* Support students' group conversation activities.
* Review students' writings (from modern English point of view).
* Give assistance of any other kind during the lecture, if necessary.
* Create listening tests.
■Work Type: Part-time
(Average 20 hours per month --- 1 or 2 days a week or 2 or 3 days every other
■Contract Period: Until 23th Februaly 2018 (Expected to be renewed)
*Terms and conditions apply*
■Salary: 5,500 yen/ hour（Travelling allowance will be provided）
All day shift - 8:30- 15:20 / Evening shift - 17:30 -- 21:10
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2017 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.