☆Do you love teaching kids?
☆Are you fun and energetic?
☆Do you have experience teaching children?
☆Are you from a country where English is the mother tongue?
Then come and enjoy the experience of working at a Japanese Kindergarten in your area!
※ ECC Junior/CES is hiring teachers in the Kanto area for work in our Kindergarten Visiting Program. Assignments start from April 2017. ※
Our goal is to offer fun quality English lessons to our customers.
- Work shifts are in the morning and afternoon.
- Transportation to the kindergartens is paid.
- Paid comprehensive training by friendly, experienced teacher-coordinators.
- Ongoing support at the kindergarten.
- Fixed curriculum
- Teaching materials are provided.
- Opportunities to participate in other weekend programs.
Weekday morning availability is required for the Kindergarten Visiting Program. Native speakers of English who currently reside in Japan, have prior experience teaching children in Japan, and possess a valid work permit will be considered.
※ Weekend work also available for those interested
Due to the large volume of applications we receive we will only be able to contact applicants we feel are qualified. Thank you for your understanding.
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2017 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.