Tierra Com is a nation-wide juku (cram school) company looking for professional and enthusiastic English Instructors to work in our schools.
We are currently offering a position teaching at various schools in Ishikawa.
The position will involve teaching elementary school and junior high school students English using the course material provided.
■Position: English Instructor (Yearly contract)
■Position Starts: September 2019 (Possible training in August)
Flexible schedule working a total of 40 working hours per week.
On average 9 hours / day including 1 hour break, 5 days a week
Days off: Tuesday and Wednesday (may differ in subsequent contracts)
- Are experienced in teaching English.
- Are reliable and trustworthy.
- Have Japanese conversational ability (required to talk to staff and parents on the telephone).
- Have an interest in Japanese culture and working with Japanese people.
- Have good communication skills and are eager to learn new things.
- Are active and enthusiastic.
- Native level English
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Demonstrable Japanese conversational ability (equivalent to JLPT Level 4)
- Be able to work for a minimum of one year
- Teaching experience
- Currently residing in Japan
- CV with photo
■Main duties and responsibilities:
- Teach students according to the company`s curriculum and teaching methodology.
- Teaching English lessons during the week and weekends to elementary and junior high school students.
- Complete and update daily teaching records
- Assist with the running of the school (cleaning, greeting the students at the door, preparing materials to be handed out to prospective customers, etc)
- Attend appropriate meetings, seminars and other activities
Salary: Full-time native English teachers: from JPY 250,000/month (based on experience)
- Incentive paid according to performance (twice yearly)
- Transportation fees provided
- Shakai Hoken (Employee Health Insurance)
- Japanese national pension scheme contributions
© 2020 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.