OTC, Japan's leading corporate language training company, is looking for native English instructors for a university teaching assignment from April 2020.
Contract Period: April 2020-July 2020/September 2020-January 2021
Working Days: Wednesday
Hours: 1:00-4:10 (1.5H x 2 classes/day)
Sessions: 15 sessions/class x 2 split-semester terms
Location: Hiroshima City, Hiroshima
Salary: 3800 yen/hour x no. of teaching hours; additional payment for end-of-semester marking
Travel Expenses: Fully reimbursed from your home to the university
A qualified candidate for the position should:
1) Be a native speaker of English with a degree from an accredited university.
2) Have more than 1 year experience teaching English as a TEFL instructor, with preference given to teaching experience at a university or junior college in Japan.
3) Already be residing in the Chugoku area.
Documents required for processing employment:
2) Residence Card
3) University diploma
4) Any additional teaching certification
5) A hard copy of your updated resume
6) Personal ID Number ("My Number")
Please send your application using the Gaijin Pot resume submission system. It is highly recommended that you include a photo. Also, please include the location of your nearest train station in the cover letter.
Please note that only candidates who advance will be contacted. Thank you for your understanding.
© 2020 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.