- Shane Corporation Japan (株式会社シェーンコーポレーションジャパン)
- Job ID
- Post date
- Jul 8, 2020
- Education / Teaching
- Teacher, Instructor (ELT, Conversational English)
- Work Type
- Full Time / Entry Level
- ¥252,800 / Month
- A CELTA or Trinity Cert TESOL, or a minimum 60 hour online TEFL course + 3 month's teaching experience
- English: Native level
- Must currently reside in Japan
- Ideally 1 years teaching experience in Japan
- A minimum 60 hour online TEFL course + 3 month's teaching experience
- Native English speaker
- Presently living in Japan
- Visa sponsorship available
Full-time teaching positions for EFL teachers in and around Tokyo to commence 21st August or 22nd September 2020.
Travel costs fully paid.
Paid training course provided.
Renewable twelve-month contracts on successful completion of contract, with annual salary increments.
Opportunities for internally advertised Senior Teacher and management promotions.
Ongoing teacher development support.
Young learner and adult teaching in a 5 day a week schedule including Saturdays and possibly Sundays.
Use of in-house materials that allow for teaching experience to be employed.
Opportunity to enroll in the Trinity Cert TESOL or Diploma at a discounted rate.
Enquiries accepted from NATIVE LEVEL SPEAKERS of English only.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2021 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.