Part-time / Full-time Preschool Teacher in Osaka, Shinsaibashi
Little Bird’s Preschool is now planning to increase the number of classrooms,
and move to a bigger school which will be built in Osaka, Yotsubashi (Kitahorie).
Teachers in their first year will be joining the classes as an assistant teacher,
substituting classes, and joining daycares.
Teachers will be guided by thematic curriculum to be implemented in class.
Qualified teachers are expected to possess the following:
- is a native level English-speaker
- enjoys working in a school community
- enjoys teaching children from 1 to 6 years old
- has a strong sense of responsibility
- is professional, dynamic, flexible, self-motivated, and friendly
- is currently in Japan with a valid working visa
Classrooms are managed with a small teacher-student ratio.
Part-time: 3-5days / week; shift-work system
Full-time: 5 & 6 days alternately /week; shift-work system
(School closed on Sundays and national holidays)
Part-time hourly salary:
Full-time monthly salary:
*First 6 months will be probation period
Position available: 1 or 2
Year founded: 2015
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2019 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.