Iware Co., Ltd (株式会社 アイウエア) is currently looking for experienced,
skilled, and certified English teachers to join our team for the upcoming
2020-21 school year.
The teachers will be assigned to an esteemed private schools in the Kanto
area. Would you like to be one of our members?
Private schools require topnotch English teachers with relative experience,
skills, certification, and a good personality. The teacher's ability will
not solely be judged by what is on the resume; other evaluated criteria are
teaching methods, student motivation techniques, creating an environment
conducive to student learning (teacher's personality, class layout, etc.),
and so on.
Here are the details;
[Term] April 2020 ~ March, 2021
[Place] Kanto area, Japan
[Type of school] Private schools (Elementary, JHS, SHS)
[Length of one class] 45 - 50 min /class
[Teaching style] Team/solo
[Number of students per class] 20~45 students/class
[Number of classes] 5~20 classes/ week
[Requested schedule by client] 1~6 days /week
[Contract type] Outsourcing Contract
[Payment] ~350,000 JPY /per month+ transportation fee
*It would be same amount even in summer and winter vacation
*The payment will be decided depending on the skills, experiences and type of the position
1) Much experience in teaching JHS ＆ SHS students in Japan
2) DELTA, CELTA or TESOL
3) Applicants need to be already in Japan and are able to relocate to
the Kanto area
1) Teaching license in foreign countries
2) Teaching experience of more than 10 years in Japan
3) Flexibility and good communication and interpersonal skills are
4) High level Japanese proficiency
1) It is preferable to have experience teaching at an International
Baccalaureate (IB) school
2) It is preferable to have taken seminars or training related to the IB
3) It is preferable to have a speciality in teaching other subjects like math,
science, social study, arts, music and so on...
Due to the volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.
We look forward to hearing from you!
*Please understand that we cannot return hard copies of resumes submitted
to the company by mail.
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2020 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.