Do you have a superior record of academic performance as well as with standardized examinations?
Do you go above and beyond to help and mentor students to reach their academic goals?
Are you a quick study? An adaptable communicator? An energetic team member?
Tokyo Academics is looking for exceptional individuals to join our academic tutoring team. This is NOT an English-teaching position. This is a part-time position ideal for professionals and outstanding students (BA, MA, PhD) with a passion for teaching and sharing what they've learned.
*Features of working with Tokyo Academics*
- Teach one-on-one and in classes for students ranging from elementary to high school
- Participate in and develop innovative new courses (e.g. robotics, programming, study strategies)
- Teach and mentor highly driven students
- A central and relaxed working environment in the heart of Nishiazabu
- Record of achievement on standardized tests: SAT, ACT, AP, IB, A-Levels, etc.
- Capability across multiple subjects: math, sciences, English reading & writing, etc.
- Experience with and knowledge of US colleges and universities
- Strong and rapid communication ability, collaborative mindset, and ability to self-manage
- Previous teaching, tutoring, coaching, or leadership experience
- Minimum 10 hour per week commitment
All classes and lessons conducted in English.
Please review our website for more information.
Part time & full time opportunities are available for the right candidates.
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2020 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.