This job posting is for part time English language teacher positions. However, full-time positions may also be available.
The successful applicant will join our team of language trainers and support our customers by providing language instruction to adults and/or children that is well-informed, passionate, sincere and has exceptional value.
Stella Innovations Co., Ltd operates in many fields and offers the successful applicant possible opportunities to develop their skill set in areas such as curriculum and textbook design and development, translation and proofreading, marketing and business consulting.
Location of Lessons
Various locations in Nagoya Central, Inuyama and Gifu.
Morning / Afternoon Slots - Classes held between the hours of 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Afternoon / Evening Slots - Classes held between the hours of 1:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- plan and facilitate lessons for general English, business English, and other special purpose training
- record each lesson flow and produce periodical reports summarizing self and student improvements
- attend work meetings and training sessions
- must be a fluent speaker of English (TOEIC 900+ / IELTS 8.0+ / IBT TOEFL 96+ / CEFR C1+)
- must be willing to travel during work hours
- must be willing to wear appropriate business attire when required
- should have a knowledge of local cultural appropriateness and expectations, and a flexibility to adjust
- should have a general awareness of business, corporate culture, current events and cross-culture awareness
- dedicated and enthusiastic about education
- willing to further develop themselves professionally
- punctual and well-mannered
- accepting of other people's differences
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2019 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.