This position involves planning and delivering lessons, conducting level assessment interviews, recording attendance and writing student assessments. In addition to this, there will be other tasks that will be explained at the interview.
We are looking to begin the assignment on December 1, 2019, though the exact starting date is negotiable. Orientation will be arranged at a time negotiated with the successful candidate. The position will initially be for 6 months, with the possibility of continuing thereafter.
The minimum monthly guaranteed salary is 350,000 yen, however, instructors have the potential to earn more. Full details will be provided in the interview.
This position is for five days a week, working on Saturdays and Sundays and three weekdays to be decided. Actual work schedule to be discussed in the interview.
This position will require enrolment in Social Insurance (Shakai Hoken). Transportation is fully reimbursed.
We are looking for trainers who:
● are flexible enough to manage unexpected requests and changes
● are able to manage their own schedule
● are able to combine their experience in the corporate world with exemplary teaching skills
● are able to maintain frequent contact with Berlitz staff
● have a minimum of an undergraduate degree
● are a native (or native-fluent) English speaker
● business experience preferred
Only domestic applicants with a valid working visa to work in Japan will be considered. Please note that all interviews are conducted in-person in Tokyo.
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2020 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.