Seiha Network Co. Ltd. began as a small company in 1985, and in three decades, has grown to over 1,300 locations throughout Japan.
Due to continuous growth we are now seeking a long-term part-time English Language Teacher in Saga to teach children between the ages of 0 and 15.
• Competitive Wage of ¥ 3,000 per teaching hour and ¥ 800 per non-teaching hour.
• 100% compensation for all of work-related transportation costs
• All training, curricula and materials are provided regularly, excellent year-round training and
Required Professional and Personal Qualifications:
• Genuine personal and professional interest in English education for children.
• Dependable and professional.
• Strong contributor to a team environment
• Enthusiastic, approachable and flexible
• Appropriate level of English for teaching children (Japanese language is not required for this
• Must be available for Sundays.
•Valid Spousal or Work Visa holder
Come and be a part of our growing team!
Applicants who pass the initial screening process will be contacted
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2020 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.