OTC, Japan's leading corporate language training company, is looking for native English instructors for a university teaching assignment from April 2019.
Contract Period: April 2019-July 2019/September 2019-January 2020
Working Days: Wednesday AND/OR Friday
Hours: 1:00-4:10 (1.5H x 2 classes/day) Wednesday; 9:00-12:10 Friday (1.5H x 2 classes/day)
Sessions: 15 sessions/class x 2 split-semester terms
Location: Hiroshima City, Hiroshima
Salary: 3800 yen/hour x no. of teaching hours; additional payment for end-of-semester marking
Travel Expenses: Fully reimbursed from your home to the university
A qualified candidate for the position should:
1) Be a native speaker of English with a degree from an accredited university.
2) Have more than 1 year experience teaching English as a TEFL instructor, with preference given to teaching experience at a university or junior college in Japan.
3) Already be residing in the Chugoku area.
Documents required for processing employment:
2) Residence Card
3) University diploma
4) Any additional teaching certification
5) A hard copy of your updated resume
6) Personal ID Number ("My Number")
Please send your application using the Gaijin Pot resume submission system. It is highly recommended that you include a photo. Also, please include the location of your nearest train station in the cover letter.
Please note that only candidates who advance will be contacted. Thank you for your understanding.
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2019 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.