The leading International PR/Marketing agency serving travel and hospitality brands with an emphasis on destinations, hotels, airlines, and theme parks seeks a Junior Account Executive to help us support our fast-paced culture and rapid growth!
A Junior Account Executive’s role is to support client teams in developing and executing public relations initiatives in Japan, to raise the brand awareness of our clients and consequently stimulate travel demands by Japanese to their destinations/products and services.
This entry-level role is heavily focused on administrative duties on daily account service, including preparing reports, client communications (E-mails/conference calls), tracking for media coverage, event organization assistance, and creating/submitting invoices to the clients.
Why we want you
* You’re intellectually curious, creative and self-motivated.
* You’re an avid traveler.
* You want to work at a company that provides you with growth opportunities and values your opinions, perspectives and interests.
* You’re a critical thinker and a good writer with strong interpersonal communication skills.
* You have a sense of urgency, possessing the ability to multi-task while staying mindful of many deadlines.
* Bachelor's degree 2-3 years of business experience
* Strong written and verbal communication skills (native English proficiency, and ideally business-level Japanese skills)
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office
© 2019 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.