We are looking for creative, passionate teachers who are craving to bring in more of your pieces to the classroom. Marie School provides full support to those who is willing to chip in their own ideas or methodologies to maximize the students' learning experiences. If you are getting tired of repeating the same old rigid curriculum, teaching grammars and impractical dialogue, Marie School is the place you can vent out your wonderful self through teaching English.
Our key value is to build an after school where KIDS want to come. For kids to have fun here, we need teachers who also enjoy working at our school.
Marie School has a unique and original approach to teach English using Math and Science curriculum to keep children's focus because we all love experiments and playing with numbers, don't we? In addition, we teach basic English such as phonics, reading, writing and conversation. Each class has ONLY 1-5 children, in addition, we provide private lessons for those who have specific needs (TOEFL, SSAT/SAT, Eiken, or Math..etc)
Weekdays 10:15am - 7:15pm
Weekends 9:00am - 4:30pm
(5 days a week - 1 day has to be on weekends)
Weekdays 3:00pm - 7:00pm
Weekends 9:30am - 3:30pm
- Create lesson plans
- Prepare for classes
- Create a positive and fun environment
- Teach Science/Math/English lessons
- Record feedback for each student
- Keep classrooms clean
- Native level of English
- Bachelor Degree or higher
- Love and care for children and passion for teaching
- More than 1 year experience of teaching ESL kids
-Nishi-Azabu (Roppongi area), Minato-ku, Tokyo
- 230,000 - 300,000 yen + transportation
*Salary is negotiable based on experience and expertise
- Social/Employment insurance: available
- VISA sponsorship available
- Annual Holiday: 126 days [incl. Golden week/Summer holiday/Christmas/New year holiday]
- Overtime work is almost none or very rare
- Paid vacation starts from 10 days (after probationary period)
- Friendly, relaxed, and fun work environment
- Teamwork is required
- Management team is fluent in English
Please apply with your resume and cover letter including available dates.
We are looking forward to working with you!
Last modified on February 10, 2023
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2023 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Gakken Group.