Kspace International School is currently seeking experienced and qualified teachers to join our expanding team of educators.
A respectable and courteous manner, a dedication to education and an open-minded personality are all quality traits that Kspace values.
Kspace was established in 2001 .We are a thriving International School located in the heart of Shirokanedai. Our team is assembled of some of the brightest and most talented teachers in Tokyo. We are looking for dedicated and motivated applicants with a passion for teaching who are looking to advance their career in education.
Successful applicants will be involved in:
-Daily group classes for children ages 14 months to 8 years old
-Private lessons across different age groups
-Creating materials and lesson content following the school's curriculum.
If you are passionate about teaching and want to bring vibrant lessons to an already colourful atmosphere, then Kspace could be a perfect fit.
- Qualified/experienced teacher (Certifications such as TOEFL, TESL, B.Ed, CELTA)
- Experience in the National Curriculum of England is an advantage
- Ability to prepare and teach classes with minimal supervision
- Identify students’ individual learning needs
- Energetic, positive and animated in the classroom
- Excellent classroom management skills
Extra Consideration for:
- English, Maths, Science, and Art skills are a huge plus
- Teachers with an interest in music, singing and performance
- Teachers with flexible work rosters
- Teachers with experience in seasonal school events such as Summer / Winter School
Part & Full Time hours are available
Please reply with your updated resume and a cover letter detailing relevant experiences and why you think you would be a great addition to the Kspace team.
We look forward to hearing from you soon.
The Kspace Team
Last modified on February 11, 2023
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2023 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Gakken Group.