Seven Seas International School is now recruiting experienced teachers who enjoy working with kids to work at our Head School in Hamamatsucho, Tokyo. Our school provides both daily Kindergarten classes and weekly ESL classes, as well as a range of club activities for our students in a fun, immersive, all-English environment. Start dates are flexible and we are willing to wait for the right candidate, but we are open to starting training immediately as well.
Applicants must be native speakers, fluent in English, comfortable with teaching young children (ages 2 to 12) a wide range of subjects. Successful interview candidates will be invited in for a demo lesson during regular school hours.
* Must currently reside in the Tokyo Metropolitan Area.
* Must have a valid working visa.
* Must have experience teaching children.
* Must be punctual.
* Teaching children ages 2 to 6 in small groups (Kindergarten)
* Teaching children ages 2 to 12 in small groups (After School)
* Creating daily and monthly lesson plans.
* Developing curriculum for after school programs.
* Expanding upon the school's curriculum with original ideas and activities.
* Providing a safe and fun learning environment.
[Working days / hours / wage]
* Monday to Friday, 9:00 a.m. -- 6:00 p.m.
* Transportation expense will be reimbursed up to 15,000 yen per month
* Probationary period of 3 months [270,000 yen / month]
* Shakai Hoken / Insurance Coverage for full time employees (after probationary period)
* Saturday/Sunday/National holidays off. Total of six weeks vacation yearly, not including weekends.
* Yearly bonus and raise potential, based on performance and attendance.
* Please include cover letter and current photograph.
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2019 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.