We are seeking a patient appointment administrator who shall be responsible to verify patient identity and information, review booking protocols, book appointments and follow-up appointments appropriately, input telephone consults, monitor cancellation line, input cancellations, perform call-back reminders to patients, and reschedule appointments according to issued guidelines
- Perform accurate patient verification
- Administratively support a secure messaging system
- Verify and update, as required, patient registration information such as patient demographics, patient contact, and any additional health insurance data.
- Perform an eligibility check
- Related administrative tasks
- Shall possess, at minimum, a high school diploma or equivalent (University degree preferred)
- Have excellent reading, writing, and speaking skills
- Shall possess good customer service skills
- MS Office suite skills and experience.
- Minimum six months prior customer service experience.
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Must have a valid passport
- Must provide evidence of the following immunizations or be willing to be immunized for Hepatitis B; Measles, Mumps, and Rubella (MMR); Tetanus, Diphtheria, Pertussis (Tdap); Tuberculosis; Varicella; and Influenza
Working days: Monday-Friday
Working time: 06:45-16:30
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2020 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.