We are seeking instructors for our international team in the Kansai area (Kyoto, Osaka, Hyogo) who:
* are native (or native fluent) English speakers
* are dynamic, mature and professional
* are culturally sensitive and have excellent organizational and communication skills
* are looking to work for a minimum of one year
* have a minimum of BA or BS degree
* are interested in teaching adults, children and teens as well as teaching on campus at universities
* are already residing in the Kansai area (Kyoto, Osaka, Hyogo) of Japan and available for in-person interviews in Osaka
Visa/residence requirements: Only domestic applicants currently residing in the Kansai area, with full availability for one of the IQPs listed below will be considered. Please note that any and all interviews are conducted in-person in Osaka.
Must have visa or work permit that permits work in Japan, however visa sponsorship may be available for select applicants with ALT or university teaching experience in Japan.
*Full Time Instructor contract available. 275,000 yen per month for working 38 hrs per week with opportunities to teach additional lessons (@1,990 yen per 45-min lesson) outside of contract schedule to enhance monthly earnings.
*Part Time Guarantee contracts also available. 125,000 yen per month for working 13.5 hrs per week with opportunities to teach additional lessons (@1,990 yen per 45-min lesson) outside of contract schedule to increase monthly earnings.
Instructor Qualification Program (IQP) will be held at the Berlitz West Japan Regional Office in Namba, Osaka.
Upcoming Weekday IQP session dates:
August 26 to August 30, 2019
September 30 to October 4, 2019
October 28 to November 1, 2019
Upcoming Weekend IQP session dates:
September 7, 8, 14 and 15, 2019 (tentative)
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2019 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.