We are developing English schools that integrate IT and English based on immersion education.
We opened this English conversation school as a new business in June 2017.
This time, we are looking for a native teacher in English conversation class at our Futako-Tamagawa school.
We currently have 3 teachers who teach and develops our curriculum.
We will broadly welcome those who wish to contribute to the future of children, society by utilizing English proficiency.
[About the position]
You will be in charge of English afterschool class for children from kindergarten to elementary school age.
Our curriculum is designed to effectively teach English through IT tools.
Therefore you’ll be asked to teach your students by using tablet-typed devices and PC.
Your duty includes…
- Teach English to children
- Take care not only your students but also their parents
- Review and innovate the curriculum
As we are still a brand new English school with a unique curriculum, we expect you to give your opinion and ideas on the curriculum and make it better!
- University graduate
- Have experiences teaching English
- Basic knowledge of tablet-type devices and PC
Strong candidate for this position would be WHO :
- Likes to communicate with children
- Is flexible and good at communication
- Is willing to contribute for better future of children and society
11:30am-8:30 pm Tuesday to Friday
You will work 5 days a week as a shift.
The school is closed on Sundays. You get days off on every Sunday and one more day on weekdays.
¥250,000 ~ ¥280,000
*Depends on your skills and experiences.
- Summer vacation
- End and beginning of the year
- Paid holidays
- Transportation fee covered up to ¥30,000 / month
- Social insurance provided
- Pay rise available
Please note that due to the number of applications we receive, we may only contact to the candidates who passed the first screening.
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2020 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.