OTC, Japan's leading corporate language training company, is looking for full-time native English instructors from April 1st, 2019. The contract is for 12 months from April 1st, 2019 to March 31st, 2020. Initial training sessions will ideally be held in March.
The position typically includes teaching at a school during the daytime (junior high, high school or university) and teaching at companies in the evening. The locations of the teaching assignments are in Kanagawa, Tokyo and the surrounding prefectures.
Workdays: Monday through Friday
Salary: Based on an hourly-rate system, with a yearly guaranteed safety-net minimum of 3,150,000 yen.
Travel Expenses: Fully reimbursed
Preference will be given to a qualified candidate who:
1) Is a native speaker of English with a university degree from an accredited institution.
2) Has more than 1 or 2 years teaching experience as a TEFL instructor and preferably some experience teaching at a junior high or high school in Japan.
3) Is already residing in the Kanto area.
4) Has some proficiency in day-to-day spoken Japanese.
Required documents for the initial interview:
2) Residence Card
3) University diploma
4) Any relevant teaching certification (CELTA, TEFL, etc.)
5) Hard copy of resume
Please send your application using the Gaijin Pot resume submission system. It is highly recommended that you include a photo. Also, please include the location of your nearest train station in the cover letter.
Sorry, only candidates who advance to the interview stage will be contacted. Thank you for your understanding.
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2019 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.