We "Mahou no Hoikuen" are looking for a creative, energetic, and caring teacher to join bright and friendly pre-school in Ishikawadai.
Mahou no Hoikuen is a pre-school for children aged between 0 and 3 years. Lessons are 15 to 30 min - two to three times a day. Communication with the students must be in English.
We are looking for teachers that .....
- Create a comfortable environment for our students to learn comfortably
- give students interesting and fun experiences
- prepare and lead classes of varying levels
- willing to work as part of a team
- creation, preparation, and execution of lesson plans based on our theme-based curriculum
- participate in daily pre-school activities incl. Lunch, snack times, park outings, etc.
- Helping students with aspects of their daily lives incl. eating and using the toilet
- have a good understanding of cultural differences and impart them to the students
Successful candidates will possess the following qualities:
- be creative, outgoing, and friendly
- understand the needs of young children and be able to respond to them appropriately
- Have the ability to multi-task and have exceptional organizational skills
Starting at 280,000 per month, this is negotiable depending on experience
+ bonus of 2 months of salary
The annual salary will be 3920000~4200000 Yen.
Transportation fee is provided up to JPY20,000
Social and Health Insurance provided
Working days and time:
- Monday to Friday
- shift between 08:00 to 19:00 (1-hour break and 8 hours of working)
- Saturdays & Sundays
- Public holidays, New Year (Example of a winter holiday in 2020: 12/29~1/3)
石川台駅 Ishikawadai Station
2 minutes walking distance from Ishikawadai station.
Please submit a resume with a recent photo and cover letter
We do not supply initial visa sponsorship, please include your visa type and expiration date with your application
Although we do consider all applications carefully, due to the expected number of applications only successful applicants will be contacted
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2022 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Gakken Group.