Private Junior/Senior High School English Teacher in the town of Ranzan Saitama (from April 2023)
Thank you for your interest in working for Project Genius, a joint concern of Korakuen English Centre and Londate. We aim to be the premier English language consultancy firm for private secondary schools in Japan.
Our client school for this position is an all-girls private junior and senior high school located on the Tobu-Tojo line in the town of Ranzan, Saitama, near to Kawagoe and Kumagaya.
We are looking for someone who can work a full-time schedule from Mondays to Fridays and currently lives within a reasonable door-to-door commuting distance to the school campus (or can relocate to closer to the school).
This position starts from April 2023.
Our compensation package includes
- a Japanese school year based renewable contract
- a monthly salary of ¥280,000 per month.
- a monthly salary that is not reduced during summer, winter, and spring vacations.
- transportation expenses that are fully compensated.
Our ideal candidate:
- hold a bachelor's degree from an accredited institution.
- has at least one year experience teaching at a public or private secondary school in Japan.
- is comfortable with both solo and team teaching classes of up to 40 students.
- can design and teach lessons as well as teach lessons made by others.
- can work full time Monday to Friday while also being willing to participate in weekend and off campus events such as sports days and open houses if asked.
- takes the initiative when needed but is also able to work as a team player with both Japanese and non-Japanese teachers to work within an established curriculum.
- keeps a positive attitude while working closely with the staff and teachers, Japanese and non-Japanese, at our client school as well as with our off-site office and executive team.
- speaks English with a native-level proficiency (native tongue).
We will give special consideration to candidates who:
- have an interest or experience in teaching English through drama.
- have a TESOL-certificate from an accredited institution.
Candidates whose resumes and cover letters show that they meet these requirements and who we feel will be a good match for the school will be contacted for an interview (through ZOOM).
Due to the number of resumes we receive we are unable to contact all applicants, but we do keep resumes on file and if you do not hear from us for this position, we may contact you in the future if a more suitable position becomes available.
Last modified on February 6, 2023
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2023 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Gakken Group.