Blue Dolphins International Pre School is now hiring a FULL TIME teacher for our Blue Dolphins Preschool program.
We have 4 locations: Mikage, Nishinomiya kitaguchi, Senrichuo, and Takatsuki.
The position is to start from March with a training period but the start date can be somewhat flexible so if you are interested, please apply first.
[Description of the Position]
- A full time teacher for kinder class in the morning and kinder to elementary class in the afternoon.
- Create lesson plans and implement hands-on activities on a regular basis based on the monthly theme provided.
- Work Days: Mon~Fri or Tue~Sat with occasional weekend work days 1~3 times a year
- Work hours: mainly 9:45-18:00 (one day in the week could be 9:45-18:30)
［Salary and Benefits］
- 255,000 to start *plus teaching license/certificate allowance for the ones who have a valid l license/certificate.
- Transportation fee fully covered
- Social insurance (health insurance, pension, unemployment insurance)
- Visa renewal support
- Paid Summer holiday, Paid Winter holiday plus 10 paid vacation days
* Currently residing in Osaka or Hyogo
* Native in English
* Have a valid visa status to work legally in Japan without initial sponsorship(visa renewal sponsorship is provided)
* Knows how to create lesson plans
The followings are the strong assets for the position:
- Has an educational background in teaching, childcare, music or art
- Teaching certificate
- Japanese proficiency
- Experience working with infants and toddlers
- Experience teaching grammar classes at an elementary school level
- Experience carrying out formal assessments on students
Our hiring proces has the following two steps:
①Face-to-face or Online Interview
②Demo lesson at school with students
*Interview and demo lesson are held on a different day
Although we do have lessons/classes that are aimed to support children’s English, our school is unlike general English conversation school. It is rather considered an international preschool/kindergarten where children learn IN English. Therefore, we are looking for candidates who have experience developing an educational curriculum and/or lesson plans that can best support children in all the developmental areas in an English environment. Besides, we welcome those who are passionate and enthusiastic about working and improving together with the children!!
Please apply by submitting the following items
- CV with your photo included
- Cover letter addressed specifically to Blue Dolphins International Preschool
Please try to be specific with your work experiences and your strong assets as a teacher for the position when you apply.
Due to the large number of applications we receive, we may only contact applicants deemed suitable for an interview. After a successful interview, you will move on to a demo lesson at one of the schools which may last for 1hour to a couple of hours.
We look forward to your applications!
*We also welcome substitute teachers. If you are interested, please apply to this advertisement stating that you are interested in a substitute position in your cover letter
© 2021 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.