【29.5 hours/week - 260,000 yen or more + transportation】
-We are looking for passionate ESL and kindergarten teachers who can work for us in Nagoya, Japan!
-We are looking for candidates (full time) in a team-oriented environment with all our teachers and staffs.
-Applicants should have a genuine desire to teach and care for children too.
＊We also look for a curricula creator and a part-time teacher.
＊In addition, we have science classes, programming classes, robot classes in English, too.
If your major is science/math/engineering, please join us!
Start date: The start date is April 2021.
- Native (or native-level) English speakers
- Valid working visa
- Available for an in-person interview in Nagoya, Japan
- Be passionate, flexible, not afraid to challenge.
- Have good communication skills and patience
- love working with kids.
- Have a bachelor's degree or higher
- Bachelor’s degree in childhood education and development (preferred)
- Experiences working in an IB school/s (preferred)
- Educational / language teaching backgrounds (preferred)
- TEFL/TESOL qualification (preferred)
- Monthly wage ¥260,000yen /month for 29.5 hours/week
- Transportation allowance
- Yearly raise from second year, depending on the company profits (So far, every year had a raise)
- Employment insurance will be covered.
<Working Days & Hours >
-5 days (29.5 hours) /week （Sunday + one day off）
-6 hours/day (ex: 3pm-9pm)
*A teacher’s regular shift will be determined depending on a regular lesson schedule.
*Actual working days will be determined later.
*Working time for employment is selectable.
- Class type: Afterschool (2:00pm~9：00pm)
- Two days off /week
- Golden week, Summer holidays, Winter holidays
- Promotion to Head teacher /curriculum manager position
- Regular paid intensive training system
- School seminars
- Employee benefits
(e.g. employees parties, company trip, sports events, and so on as the company’s team development policies)
- General Administration office for an administrative support of all employees such as visa and labor consulting
- Organized schedule, Curriculum, Materials
- At home working environment
- Paid days in case of sickness
【Part-time teacher’s condition】
-Location: Nagoya city
-Salary: ¥2,500 yen / hour
We look forward to hearing from you.
Due to the large volume of applications, we will only be able to contact applicants we feel are qualified. Thank you for your understanding.
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2021 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.