JO International Language School located in Kariya or Anjo is looking for some full-time native* English teachers to teach students, from adults to children at 2 of our schools Kariya, Anjo in Aichi, starting from the beginning of April 2021. (Including training period, new teacher is expected to be here by the mid-March to start) And Capable Candidates must live in or stay in Japan now. We need one who is energetic, and loves kids. Experience with teaching kids is preferred.
- Renewable 1 year contract (2021 April – 2022 March)
- 5 days / 29.5 hours working hours (25 teaching hours) per week
- 5 weeks paid vacation (Spring, Summer, Winter etc.)
- 230,000-250,000 yen / Month
- Extra overtime rate for exceeding about 100 teaching hours a month
- Paid transportation
- Visa sponsorship / renewal available for applicants having university degrees.
- Applicants MUST be a native* English speakers.
- The position will be ①classes after school in Kariya or Anjo ②classes at preschool
Or ③dispatch lessons in different locations (driving license needed for this position)
If you are interested in those positions, please let us know. We are looking forward
to hearing from you soon !!
(※Native English teachers mean people from USA, UK, AUS, NZL, )
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2021 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.