We are seeking applications from native English speakers currently residing in Japan. You must be professional in all aspects of behavior, collaborative, flexible, cheerful and energetic. We are looking for a part-time elementary school teacher
to work directly for the Osaka Kongo International Elementary-Middle-High School. The one-year contract starts from April 1, 2023.
■ POSITION REQUIREMENTS
1) You must be a native speaker of English
2) You must hold a valid status of residence/visa that allows you to live and work in Japan and have in your possession a valid Residence Card
3) You must have graduated from a university with at least a bachelor’s degree
4) You must currently reside in Osaka City or the surrounding area or be prepared to relocate at your own expense
5) Have basic conversational Japanese
It is favorable to your application if you:
1) Have a junior and/or senior high school teaching experience in Japan
2) Have a teaching qualification (CELTA, TEFL, TESOL, etc.)
3) Have an experience of studying a second language at school or university (preferably Japanese)
4) Have a JLPT Certification
■ REMUNERATION & BENEFITS
Commuting cost is covered, but you will not be enrolled in the Private School Mutual Aid.
salary offered: 11,000 JPY/class(60minutes) per month
【ex.】If you have 10 classes per week: 110,000 JPY per month
■ WORKING HOURS
All classroom hours, up to ** hours/week plus any department meetings.
Classroom/Teaching hours as of yet to be determined.
■ IMPORTANT NOTES BEFORE COMPLETING YOUR APPLICATION
1)Before submitting your application, please check the details for accuracy to ensure you have indicated the correct status of residence/visa, phone, email, dates of previous employment, academic qualifications, etc.
2)Please send your CV a photo(similar to a passport photo).
3)Only candidates moving on to the interview stage will be contacted by phone or email. No inquiries will be accepted by phone.
4)Application closes when the position is filled.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Last modified on February 13, 2023
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2023 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Gakken Group.