Join Accenture as Japanese Bilingual and receive up to Php100,000* Signing Bonus! Also open to Japanese Nationals!
Temporary Japan assignment until further advise from the management but applicant must be willing to work in Manila, Philippines.
• Central Measurement & Reporting
• Deliver high performance through performance optimization
• Demand & Capacity Management
• Analyze, design, code and test multiple components of application code
• Perform maintenance, enhancements and/or development work
Skills and Qualifications:
• Japanese Language Proficiency Level of N2
• Working experience in MS Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
• Working experience building / mobilizing reports in MS Excel
• Working experience working with VBA and Macro to automate reports
• Working experience in Programming, SQL, SSIS, SSRS (e.g. building Tables, creating ETL packages (Extract, Transform, Loading packages), creating SSRS reports) - SSIS and SSRS good to have but not required
• Working experience in data visualization (Tableau, Datazen, PowerBI) - good to have but not required
• Keen attention to detail
• Working experience on project management
• Working experience on risk and issue management
• Strong Problem Solving and Decision Making skills
• Good stakeholder management, with the ability to properly manage stakeholder expectations and escalations
• Can work well as part of a team; ability to work well across different levels
• Able to work independently and with minimal supervision
• Good communication skills; can communicate across different levels within the organization
• BPO Experience is a plus but not required
Why join Accenture?
• Competitive salary package, company bonuses, and performance incentives
• Night differential
• Loyalty, Christmas gift, Inclusion and diversity benefits
• Paid sick and vacation leaves
• Expanded maternity leave up to 120 days*
• HMO coverage (medical and dental) from day 1 of employment
• Life insurance
• Employee stock purchase plan
• Retirement plan
• Flexible working arrangements
• Accessible locations
• Healthy and encouraging work environment
• Career growth and promotion opportunities
*Terms and conditions apply
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2021 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.