Asahi Kids International is seeking an experienced early childhood educator to work with children between the ages of 1 and 5 years old.
Asahi Kids International is dedicated to providing a positive, safe and encouraging environment for both students and staff. This is a great opportunity for a teacher looking to be a part of a school that is truly in it for the children. This is our motivation, this is our purpose.
Training will be provided to the right individual.
Candidates who love children and want to see them succeed will enjoy working with us.
- Bachelor’s degree (Early Childhood Education preferred)
- Native English speaker
- Ability to create trusting relationships with students, parents and staff
- Open-minded with a strong desire to learn and contribute
- Valid visa or ability to acquire
- Able to commit to a minimum of a one-year contract
- Living in or around the Gifu City area
- Love of working with children
- Experience in Early Childhood Education
- Desire to see children reach their fullest potentials
- Energetic and enthusiastic
- Outgoing personality, Good communication skill, teamwork
- Creative and adaptive
【Compensation and schedule】
1-year contract (contract renew with the interview, once a year)
- Hourly Wage: ¥1,200 〜
* Salary will be decided depends on past work experiences and ability
- Work schedule –
Work shift system including weekends and national holidays
3 or 4 days per week, at least 7 hours per day
--7:45 - 16:45 (1-hour lunch break)
--8:45 - 17:45 (1-hour lunch break)
Shift hours are negotiable.
- Holidays and Benefits to be discussed with qualified candidates during the initial interview
- Transportation allowance is provided
- Overtime pay
- Social Insurance
If you are interested in applying and learning more about this great opportunity please send us the following:
- Resume (including a photo, current visa status, current address)
- Cover letter stating why you feel you are best suited to be working with us and our students
*Only candidates who pass the initial screening process will be contacted.
We are looking forward to hearing from you and receiving your application!
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2022 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Gakken Group.