Full-time English instructor in Japan, to work in kindergartens, teaching English conversation. We are currently recruiting for Autumn/Fall, 2020. For these positions, we are looking only for candidates already in Japan.
We are hiring for positions in the Kanto region.
If you’re enthusiastic and up for a challenge, apply today!!
• 32.5 hour, 5-day working week (27 hours teaching).
• Teaching children, mostly 3-10 years old.
• Initial one-year contract.
• Entry-level position, although we are always interested in what more experienced teachers have to offer, as well.
There is a possibility of part-time work available.
Salary / Benefits:
• Competitive salary.
• Rent-free, fully-furnished apartment provided OR live outside & receive a rent allowance.
• Full, ongoing, hands-on training.
• Native English speaker.
• Energy and enthusiasm for teaching.
Contact us, with full CV/resume, current visa status and current location.
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2020 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.