Our company supports the marketing divisions of various global automotive makers in the planning and production of marketing materials, sales promotional tools, and events. Our overseas business team, along with SE Asian subsidiaries, specializes in producing localized product information, training materials and tools for the expanding Asian markets.
We are currently seeking English-speaking producers with automotive knowledge to become full time members of this Asian market team.
• Serve as lead point of contact for our international clients
• Maintain and foster inter-company relationships
• Identify areas of improvement and develop new business opportunities.
• Possibilities for overseas assignment(Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam)
• Act as primary contact for existing Asian clients
• Help plan and execute projects from start to finish
• Coordinate with internal teams and vendors to implement projects
• Translating/Proof reading/editing of automotive-related documents and publications
>Skills and Qualifications
Strong verbal and written communication skills (Native English / Business level Japanese)
Technical understanding of automobiles
Comfortable in MS Word/Excel/Powerpoint operations
Unrestricted work and residency authorization for Japan
Have or be able to obtain passport and perform international travel
Experience/background in project management, advertising, and social media marketing
Domestic driver’s license
- Annual income 3,500,000 yen ～ 6,000,000 yen
- 10:00～18:00 （flexible-hours)
- 2 days off a week (Saturday and Sunday)
- National holidays, Summer holidays, New Year's holiday
- Paid holiday, Birthday holiday, refreshment leave
- Commutation allowance, Travel allowance, Overtime
- Employment insurance
- Health insurance
- Worker's compensation insurance
- Employee's pension fund
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2020 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.