Digital Hearts, which boasts an overwhelming share of the game market, is looking for more game enthusiasts to expand its customer support business!
Passionate gamers with excellent communication skills are encouraged to apply!
Together we can provide high quality support for other impassioned gamers!
Senior staff members will teach you as you work, so no need to fret!
Even if there's some difficult instruction in Japanese, we have other members that can explain in a language you understand more clearly, if needed!
◆A Global environment where you can shine◆
The Global department you will belong to contains staff that speak English, Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Spanish, Italian, German, and French!
These members are centered on projects that utilize their fluency.
The successful candidate will be in charge of the following responsibilities：
Operations in German and English:
- We receive inquiries from our customers and resolve player concerns
* Response to players’ inquiries will generally be through email and an online chat system.
- SNS Operation
- Confirming illegitimate (cheating) players
- Analyzing common issues and sharing them with team members to strengthen the framework for future cases.
- Expanding knowledge and skills of required games through on-the-job experience to better serve players.
- Creating operations manuals
- Training/Teaching other team members
* Depending on situation, there may be times when you are assigned to the localization or game debug teams. You will be notified ahead of time, should this be the case.
Operations in German and/or Japanese or English:
- Managing operations progress/quality
- Relaying reports inside company
- Conveying information to relevant companies
- German：Native level
- English：Business level
- Japanese：Business level
- Experience in the hospitality or service industry
- Experience and familiarity with gaming
- Excellent communication skills.
- Basic PC skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Strong sense of responsibility and work ethic.
- Japan working visa or able to work
* This position requires work visa valid in Japan; Tourist/Temporary Visitor, Trainee, Instructor, Student and those that are restricted to a specific activity are not eligible.
Please consult for more information.
- At least 1 year of customer support experience
- Translation experience
- Experience as a leader ※Any length of period
■ Place of Work：Tokyo Lab Nearest station: Hatsudai Station ※Place of work subject to change (Limited to Tokyo)
■ Working Hours: 9:30 - 18:30
■ Working Days：5 days a week on a shift basis, Weekends/Holidays included
* Depending on the assigned title, these times may vary.
** This is a full-time work position, where the contract is renewed every three months. We gladly welcome long-time employees.
Document Screening→ Interview(Held in Japanese)→Basic Writing Test →Unofficial Offer
* This entire process will take a minimum of 1 week
Hourly Wage, from 1,200~ JPY/h. (full-time advancement available depending on experience and performance)
- Commuting expenses provided (up to 1,500 JPY per day, offsite assignments fully covered)
- Insurance coverage: Employment insurance, industrial accident insurance, health insurance, welfare pension insurance, nursing care insurance
- In addition, there is a special leave system
We look forward to your application.
Last modified on November 9, 2023
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2023 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Gakken Group.