Crowd Cast is a Tokyo based FinTech startup. Our quest is to build applications that simplify and take the pain out of business processes. Staple, our core product, is a payment management solution to simplify payment process between company and employees.
We are looking for people with an innovative and proactive mindset, seeking to thrive in a fast-moving, international environment.
Skills & Qualifications
- Familiar with project management concepts and processes
- Ability to be the communication bridge between our partners and internal development team
- Basic knowledge of the Agile methodology
- Business level English
Nice to have
- Business level Japanese
- 2 years or more of project management experience
- External client project management experience
- Experience with Scrum and/or Kanban framework
- Experience creating software spec requirements, wireframes, storyboards, etc
- Experience with tools such as JIRA, Slack, Github, etc
- Previous experience at a FinTech company or startup
- Ensure communication between our business team and engineering team
- Plan new features with other team members
- Create product roadmaps and allocate priorities to user stories
- Participate in weekly product meetings with engineering team and business team
- Provide feature specs to designers and assist them in the creation of mock-ups
- Be proactive and give your professional input to the rest of the team
Business hours & welfare
- Business hours 9:00~18:00 (1 hour lunch break)
- Flex-time (core time 11:00~15:00)
- Remote work
- Weekends and national holidays off
- 20 paid holidays/year
- Other (company vacation, maternity leave, …)
- Health insurance & pension
- Total yearly salary : 4M~5.5M JPY (depends on your previous experience)
- Includes fixed bonus (2 times/year)
- Incentive bonus (2 times/year)
- Commuting allowance
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2020 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.