English Speakers WANTED (fulltime positions) Seeking energetic, creative, enthusiastic native English speakers to join the OP-NET ENGLISH INSTITUTE teaching staff for one-year renewable contract starting March 2019. OP-NET ENGLISH INSTITUTE has a network of five English schools around Hamamatsu City, Shizuoka Prefecture which is about 90 minutes west of Tokyo. Of our 1500 students, 85% are aged 2-15, and 15% adults. The staff of Japanese and native English speakers provides English tuition based on our own high paced and conversation focused method. Beyond the day to day teaching of classes, OP-NET ENGLISH INSTITUTE also does teacher training, events and parties, cultural exchange programs, and study abroad programs.
This is an excellent opportunity for those who wish to learn how to teach English in Japan AND, as a further bonus, learn about Japan, the language, the culture.
- furnished apartment / key money paid for by company (on consultation)
- salary of 200,000 ~ 230,000 yen / month, depending on qualifications
- approx. 115 paid holidays (including paid public holidays as per our school calendar) year, plus 5 more paid holidays per year
- paid training provided
TEACHER requirements / you must be:
- an excellent English speaker
- enthusiastic about teaching to children
- a driver’s license holder (otherwise Japanese d/l must be obtained upon commencement of work)
- prepared to commit to taking on the challenge of living in Japan
We highly regard candidates who:
- have experience in childcare or Primary school teaching
- have made prior preparations to come to Japan – for example, studying Japanese
- already live in Japan
© 2019 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.