Duties but not limited to:
1.To support a chef de partie in a commercial kitchen or banquet,
2.To perform cooking, cleaning, delivery, and other support duties as instructed by the supervisor
3.To ensure that a kitchen's operations run smoothly.
Chef de Partie:
1.To oversee a section of the kitchen, be it butchery, fish, sauces, vegetables
2. To assist the Head Chef and Sous Chef in creating menu items, recipes and developing dishes.
3. To prepare meat and fish.
4. To assist the management of health and safety.
5. To assist the management of food hygiene practices.
1. To ensure Culinary Standards and Responsibilities are Met
2. To manage kitchen shift operations and ensures compliance with all Food & Beverage policies, standards and procedures.
3. To estimates daily production needs on a weekly basis and communicates production needs to kitchen personnel daily.
4. To assists Executive Chef with all kitchen operations and preparation.
5. To prepares and cooks foods of all types, either on a regular basis or for special guests or functions.
6. To develops, designs, or creates new applications, ideas, relationships, systems, or products, including artistic contributions.
7. To assists in determining how food should be presented and creates decorative food displays.
8. To maintain purchasing, receiving and food storage standards.
9. To ensure compliance with food handling and sanitation standards.
10. To performs all duties of kitchen managers and employees as necessary.
11. To recognizes superior quality products, presentations and flavor.
12. To ensure compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
13. To follows proper handling and right temperature of all food products.
14. To operates and maintains all department equipment and reports malfunctions
15. T checks the quality of raw and cooked food products to ensure that standards are met.
© 2021 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.