Youth Theatre Japan (YTJ) is the one and only English Theatre Company for the younger generation in Japan. We make a social contribution by connecting to local and international communities through various performances. Our concept is the fusion of “Entertainment” and “Education.” Our company has been growing dramatically over the past few years, and we now have 46 studios and over 9,000 members in the Kanto, Kansai and Chubu areas.
You can expect more studios to be opening next year!
We are now hiring creative and enthusiastic individuals to join our team!
Basic Job Description
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Contract period: 1 year, renewable
- Job Title: Dance, Ballet and Voice Instructor
- Salary: From 230,000 yen
- Working location: Various studios in the Kanto, Kansai and Chubu area
- Working shift: 5 days per week, 8 hours per day between 8:00~22:00
- Start: April 2019
- Must be able to relocate to Japan - or live in Japan (Kanto/Kansai/Chubu Area).
- Initial training and on the job training provided
- Social Insurance coverage
- Paid holidays
- Paid new-year and summer holidays
- Paid commutation expenses
- Visa sponsorship
- Various other fringe benefits
- Teaching English songs to YTJ members ranging from 4 to 23 years old
- Teaching Dance in English to YTJ members ranging from 4 to 23 years old
- Preparing lesson materials
- Checking attendance
- Attending regular/irregular meetings and events as required
- Native level English
- Advanced communication skills
The ideal candidate will be:
- Punctual, organized and dependable
- Flexible and creative
- Outgoing and friendly
Preferred candidates will have:
- Conversational level Japanese
- At least 1 year’s experience of either English teaching or dance instruction
- Knowledge of Dance and Musicals
- A university degree
- Microsoft Office skills (especially Excel)
We look forward to hearing from you!
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2020 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.