International Preschool Blue Dolphins is searching for a reliable energetic and qualified homeroom teacher for a 4.5 hour morning class of kindergarten children and some two hour afternoon classes for elementary school children.
Working Day/Hours: Mon to Fri. 9:30 - 18:30 including lunch with children, preparation time and a one-hour break in the afternoon.
Holidays: National holidays are basically off. 1 week of GW and summer vacation, and 2 weeks of winter vacation (all paid).
* Potential for visa sponsorship/renewal.
* Transportation allowance for train pass will be paid.
Candidates that meet our requirements will be invited for an interview and demo lesson , and successful applicants should be able to start between March and April 2023.
Details regarding compensation and other benefits including health insurance, transportation allowance and paid sick leave will be shared with applicants during the interviews.
Full time teaching duties.
Assessment of student progress.
Fundamental care and supervision of students.
Continuation of curriculum revision and development.
- Candidates should be Native English speakers.
- At least two years of teaching experience with kindergarten children at an international preschool setting.
- Candidates must reside in Japan
- Teaching certification or qualification in early childhood (Early Childhood Education License, Elementary Teaching License, Education/Child Development Degree) are strongly preferred.
-Ability to create lesson plans to accomplish learning goals in the curriculum.
-Ability to apply curriculum principles in practice and to plan effective lessons.
-Skills to communicate with not only children but also parents in a positive and effective manner.
-Confidence to do activities like sports, crafts, singing and dancing, simple math, literacy lessons.
- Organizational skills and creativity
- Ability and experience teaching students for whom English is not their first language.
- Long-term commitment
-Strong interpersonal and communication skills, and a proven capacity to work collaboratively with colleagues
- Genuinely love working with children
- Being acutely aware of environmental dangers and risks to children; i.e. at park, during free play, meal time, etc.
If you are an enthusiastic, curious individual with an innate ability to connect with kids, we want to hear from you.
Please send cover letter with resume.
Last modified on February 9, 2023
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2023 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Gakken Group.