Creative and innovative person needed to join an International After School team as Assistant Program Coordinator.
Kids on Air specializes in dynamic project-based lessons and has an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and creative person to join our dynamic team. This permanent position is well suited to an individual that has interesting skills that will bring excitement to the classroom. In turn, our dynamic approach to education provides daily opportunities for growth and professional development. Every month we explore a new country, immersing ourselves in the culture through these avenues and inspiring kids with fun and engaging activities. Our projects cover many categories: Creative, Cooking, Engineering, Science, Cultural Expression and Sports.
The role includes researching, organizing and preparing exciting projects based on our monthly themes. They will be responsible for creating an enriching curriculum, taking projects through from conceptualization and designing, to the planning stage, and finally, seeing them through to the classroom.
They will also be asked to help teachers directly, when needed, in the studios. For this reason, teaching experience is a must.
Please check us out on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube!
A SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE IS/HAS:
- A creative thinker.
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Able to show initiative and take responsibility.
- Good organizational skills.
- Able to handle multiple priorities efficiently.
- A natural curiosity and an eagerness to learn.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Fluent English level
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to use a digital SLR camera
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop or other Adobe CS programs.
- Up to ¥250,000 JPY/mo or more + transportation fee (upon completion of a probational period and based on performance and experience)
- Social insurance, pension, and employment insurance
- Paid holidays
- Annual salary increase
Those that feel they fit the requirements are invited to apply with a recent photo, CV, and cover letter.
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2019 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.