Site Security Manager, located on-site with a specific client, will provide operational support in the application of physical security operations, assurance of a safe working environment, and achievement of the organization's core business objectives.
Essential Functions Include:
• Represent Pinkerton’s core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
• Provide operational support in the application of physical security operations.
• Assist in the evaluation, development and implementation of regional site security strategies.
• Liaise with external agencies to enhance security operations.
• Support the regional internal communication program.
• Serve as the site point of contact for the Regional Security Manager and stakeholders.
• Assist with intelligence gathering regarding the protection against high security
• Manage daily site security operations involving individuals, teams, and vendors.
• Conduct periodic review sessions with vendors to achieve quality service delivery provisions.
• Assist with the development of internal and external service optimization.
• Manage and direct all security staff.
• Respond immediately to all security incidents and emergencies, per policy guidelines.
• Act as global security representative during the initial stages, per response guidelines.
• Support Access Control, System Trouble Shooting, and Access Card Management programs.
• Provide security support for both internal/external events.
• All other duties, as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree preferred with at least five years of corporate security operations experience. Bi-lingual skills required; English and Japanese.
After applying through this portal, a follow-up application may be requested to successful candidates.
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2021 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.