Galileo is currently looking for MATLAB programmers to work in a major automotive company and their suppliers. The position will involve simulation, analysis, and model creation in various automotive projects.
Preference will be given to candidates with experience using any of the following:
・FEA Analysis Software (ANSYS, ABAQUS)
・CAD Software (CATIA, NX, AutoCAD)
-9:00-18:00 (Can vary depending on location and overtime)
- Business-conversational Japanese (Interview will be held in Japanese)
- At least 1 year of professional experience using MATLAB
- Business-level Japanese or higher
- 2+ years of professional experience using MATLAB
- Experience with image processing
・Company Health Insurance and Pension
・Support Staff Available
・Benefit Station Membership
・Business Japanese Training Available
・2 days off a week (Saturday and Sunday)
・Golden Week, Summer and Winter Holidays
・10 personal days per year
Please apply today to get started!
© 2020 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.